Assam University Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant Post
Assam University Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant
Assam University invites application for the post of Office Assistant on purely temporary basis. Candidates may send their application form in the prescribed Proforma by firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Deansot@aus.ac.in
- Total Posts: 06
- Post Name: Office Assistant
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 Passed with knowledge of Computer Application such as MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and other tools on office Management along with typing skill, Communication skill with general understanding of office produce.
- Fellowship: Rs. 15000/-pm
Selection Process: Through Skill Test
- Last Date to send application: Within 15 days
Assam University Important Links
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Assam University:
The Assam University was started in the year 1994 and is located at Dargakona in Silchar of Assam came in to existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989(Established under an Act of Parliament). The Assam University campus is famous for its locality and the area it covered in between the natural beauty of mountains and rivers with a total area of 600 acres of land. The Assam University has created record in the field of education and research with its faculty strength of 230 numbers from different parts of the country in different disciplines.
The Assam University is known as a teaching-cum-affiliating University and has got sixteen schools of studies and 35 departments under its fold. There are almost 53 colleges affiliated to Assam University in the region and this will clearly shows the widespread popularity and recognition of the University.
Major schools covered by the Assam:
The major schools covered by the Assam University are as follows.
- School of Languages & cultural studies.
- School of English and Foreign Language Studies.
- School of Economics & Commerce
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Creative Arts & Communication.
- School of Philosophy.
- School of Education.
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Management Studies
- School of Technology
- School of Environmental Sciences.
- School of Paramedical Sciences
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Library Sciences
- School of Legal Studies.
In coming future the University has plans to get converted to a full-fledged residential University and attracting lot of students from neighboring states also with its excellence and standards in the field of education. This would enable the University to come up with various employment opportunities for various schools under its control.