BPCL Recruitment 2021: 87 Apprentices Post
How to know about BPCL Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai Refinery, Mahul Recruitment @bharatpetroleum.in for the post of 87 apprentices for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 21 September 2021
How to get info about BPCL Recruitment 2021?
BPCL Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 87 apprentices Posts. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai Refinery, Mahul Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the BPCL Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Total Posts: 87 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 42 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 45 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.09.2021:
- Age limit should be between 18 Years Maximum 27 Years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have possessed first class engineering degree (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA from the recognized Indian university/institute.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.25000/-
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs.18000/-
Selection Process: Through mark obtained in the Examination and interview.
Application Fee: No Fee
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 09 September 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 21 September 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- To Apply Online : Click Here
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, abbreviated as BPCL is one of the largest petroleum companies in India controlled by state government and incorporated in the year 1952. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is ranked with 242nd position among the Fortune Global 500 companies rankings of the world’s biggest corporations.Burmah Shell has got a vital role in the opening of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited as Government of India took over Burmah Shell in the year 1976to form Bharat Refineries Limited. Later in 1977, Bharat Refineries Limited was renamed as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is listed company in Bombay Stock Exchange as well as National Stock Exchange. The main businesses of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited are Fuels & Services, Bharatgas, MAK Lubricants, Aviation, Refineries, Gas, INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL, Bharat PetroResources Limited (BPRL), International Trade&Proficiency Testing.
With the widespread network of business units across the country BPCL has got subsidiaries / joint ventures such as.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
- Bharat PetroResources Limited (BPRL)
- Petronet CCK Limited (PCCKL)
- Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL)
- Petronet LNG Limited (PLL)
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Sabarmati Gas Limited (SGL)
- Central UP Gas Limited (CUGL)
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Bharat Stars Services Private Limited (BSSPL)
- Bharat Renewable Energy Limited (BREL)
- Matrix Bharat Pte Limited (MBPL)
- Petronet India Limited (PIL)
- Delhi Aviation Fuel Facility Private Limited (DAFFPL)
- Kannur International Airport Limited (KIAL)
- GSPL India Transco Limited
- GSPL India Gasnet Limited
- Mumbai Aviation Fuel Farm Facility Private Limited (MAFFFPL)
- Kochi Salem Pipeline Private Limited (KSPPL)
Being the largest organization in the field of oil and gas in India, BPCL invites application for quality oriented as well as talented professionals to joins hands for a fruitful career.