BPCL Recruitment 2021: Process Technician Post
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites Application from eligible experienced candidates for the post of Process Technician. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply online through website.
Total Posts: 40
Name of the Posts: Process Technician
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute of repute with First Class (60%). (Relaxable up to 50% for SC/ST Candidates) and withone year of experience in Oil Refining / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer industry etc. in a Factory / Manufacturing Unit of Repute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 13800-41000/-
Selection Process : Through written test and Skill Assessment test.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online with the help of http://www.bpclcareers.in website.
Last Date for Applying Online: 14-August
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.bpclcareers.in/
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, abbreviated as BPCL is one of the largest petroleum companies in India controlled by state government and incorporated in the year 1952. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is ranked with 242nd position among the Fortune Global 500 companies rankings of the world’s biggest corporations.Burmah Shell has got a vital role in the opening of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited as Government of India took over Burmah Shell in the year 1976to form Bharat Refineries Limited. Later in 1977, Bharat Refineries Limited was renamed as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is listed company in Bombay Stock Exchange as well as National Stock Exchange. The main businesses of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited are Fuels & Services, Bharatgas, MAK Lubricants, Aviation, Refineries, Gas, INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL, Bharat PetroResources Limited (BPRL), International Trade&Proficiency Testing.
With the widespread network of business units across the country BPCL has got subsidiaries / joint ventures such as.
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
- Bharat PetroResources Limited (BPRL)
- Petronet CCK Limited (PCCKL)
- Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL)
- Petronet LNG Limited (PLL)
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Sabarmati Gas Limited (SGL)
- Central UP Gas Limited (CUGL)
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Bharat Stars Services Private Limited (BSSPL)
- Bharat Renewable Energy Limited (BREL)
- Matrix Bharat Pte Limited (MBPL)
- Petronet India Limited (PIL)
- Delhi Aviation Fuel Facility Private Limited (DAFFPL)
- Kannur International Airport Limited (KIAL)
- GSPL India Transco Limited
- GSPL India Gasnet Limited
- Mumbai Aviation Fuel Farm Facility Private Limited (MAFFFPL)
- Kochi Salem Pipeline Private Limited (KSPPL)
Being the largest organization in the field of oil and gas in India, BPCL invites application for quality oriented as well as talented professionals to joins hands for a fruitful career.