Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2021: JRF, Research Assistant & Labour Post
- Central Agricultural University 2021: JRF, Research Assistant & LabourPost
- About Central Agricultural University
Central Agricultural University Recruitment 2021: JRF, Research Assistant & Labour
Central Agricultural University invites application for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant & Labour. Candidates may attend the walk-in along with completed application, original & photocopies of mark sheets and certificates at given venue.
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post; Research Assistant: 01 Post; Labour: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Home Science for JRF, Research Assistant: 12th passed and for Labour 10th passed.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Pay Scale: JRF: Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA for 1st & 2nd year; Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd year; Research Assistant: Rs. 10000/-pm; Labour: Rs. 5000/-pm
Date of Walk-in: Notified Soon
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central Agricultural University
With the vision of being a specialized centre of excellence in agriculture and allied sectors in the form of teaching, research and extension education The Government of India has set up a university called Central Agricultural University by an act of Parliament, the Central Agricultural University Act 1992 and got executed in the year 1993. Six North-Eastern Hill States such as Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim and Tripura are covered by the educational jurisdiction of the Central Agricultural University. The Central Agricultural University is located at Iroisemba, Imphal in the Indian state of Manipur.
The Central Agricultural University in Manipur mainly concentrate on the courses related to agriculture and its growth and to ensure that the education it passes on get utilized for the growth of nation’s agricultural growth. The Central Agricultural University is administered by a team which includes the Visitor, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Directors, Registrar, Deans, and the Comptroller. The Advisor’s role is handled by the Honorable president of India, Shri. Pranab Mukherjee, Dr. S. N. Puri is the Vice Chancellor of the Central Agricultural University.
There are seven colleges under the Central Agricultural University with 6 undergraduate programmes and eight masters’ degree programmes in agriculture, 3programmes in veterinary science and animal husbandry and 2 programmes in fisheries. The colleges under the Central Agricultural University are mentioned below.
- College of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Selesih, Aizawl, Mizoram
- College of Agriculture – Imphal, Manipur
- College of Fisheries – Lembucherra, Tripura
- College of Horticulture & Forestry – Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh
- College of Agricultural Engineering and Post Harvest Technology (CAEPHT) – Gangtok, Sikkim
- College of Home Science – Tura, Meghalaya
- College of Post-Graduate Studies – Umiam, Meghalaya
- Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment
- IGNOU Recruitment
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya