Central University of Bihar Recruitment 2021: JRF Post
- Central University of South Bihar Recruitment 2021: JRF Post
- About Central University of South Bihart
Central University of South Bihar Recruitment 2021: JRF Post
Central University of South Bihar invites application for the post of JRF. Eligible and interested candidates may send their CV to Dr. Rajesh KKumar Ranjan, Principal Investigator (email@example.com) or dr. Prashant, Co-Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Name of the Posts: JRF
- Age Limit: Not more than 28 years
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in relevant field.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- pm
- Selection Process: Interview.
- Last date for Receipt of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Central University of South Bihar was earlier known as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and has changed the name by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014. The Central University of South Bihar was established in 2009 as one among the sixteen new Central Universities established by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009. The University is strategically positioned inside the premises of Birla Institute of Technology in Patna which is on a temporary basis and very soon will be shifted to Panchanpur, near Gaya town with a land area of 300 acres.
The administration team consists of Visitor, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, committees, Offices and staffs. Hon’ble Shri Pranab Mukherjee, President of India is the Visitor and Hon’ble Smt. Meira Kumar, Speaker of Lok Sabha is the Chancellor of Central University of South Bihar.
Below said are the major schools in the Central University of South Bihar:
- School of Earth, Biological and Environmental Sciences.
- School of Human Sciences.
- School of Languages and Literature.
- School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
- School of Media, Art & Aesthetics.
- School of Social Sciences and Policy.
- School of Education
- School of Law and Governance
- School of Physical & Chemical Sciences.
Apart from the above schools of studies, the below are the proposed schools of Central University of South Bihar.
- School of Technology
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Vocational Studies
- School of Agriculture and Development
The University offers hostel facilities for boys and girls separately and is backed up a full-fledged library with more than 20000 books, 100 journals and 8,000 online journals which makes the educational life of students as well as faculties easier and informative. There are huge career opportunities expected in the Central University of South Bihar, with its relocation to Gaya Campus.
|Central University of Gujarat Recruitment|
|Assam University Recruitment|