Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2021: RA & Consultant Post
Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2021: RA, & Consultant Post
Central University of Haryan invites Application for the recruitment of Research Associate/Research Assistant and Consultant for Part Time Assistance in the Department of Political Science, Central University of Haryana, for ICSSR funded research project.
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate/Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Consultant: 01 Post
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 40 years
- Research Associate: Rs 16,000/- pm
- Research Assistant: Rs 13,000/- pm
- For Research Associate: PhD in economics, statistics, political science or public administration.
- For Research Assistant: Masters or a higher degree (M.Phil/Ph.D) in economics, statistics, political science or public administration or computer science.
- Consultant: PhD degree in economics or statistics with expertise in use of software packages for qualitative data analysis such as ATLAS Ti/NVivo and statistical packages such as R, Matlab,
SAS, SPSS, Stata for Advanced quantitative analysis.
Selection Process: Through Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send Complete CV along with a Statement of Purpose to Project Director on the following e-mail to email@example.com.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 15 days from tthe date of publication of advertisement
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central University of Haryana
Central University of Haryana is one among the total Central Universities in the country and is catering to the education and research field in the state of Haryana. The Central University of Haryana was established in the year 2009 at Mahendragarh district of Haryana, through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India. With a total area of 483 acres, the Central University of Haryana is situated exactly at Jant Pali, Mahendergarh 11 kilometers from the Mahendergarh on the Mahendergarh-Bhiwani road.
The Honorable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee, is the Visitor and Prof. R. C. Kuhad is the Vice Chancellor of the Central University of Haryana. The University covers different schools of studies and under those different departments, approximately 8 Schoolsand Post Graduate,M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses are offered under those.The below said are the main schools of studies in the Central University of Haryana.
- School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Chemical Sciences
- School of Computer Science and Informatics
- School of Earth, Environment and Space Studies
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- School of Language, Linguistics, Culture and Heritage
- School of Law, Governance, Public Policy and Management
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The Central University of Haryana is clear about its vision of encouraging education as a tool for making the future where human being can live in peace and prosperity. The Central University of Haryana plans to achieve this vision by devising a responsible and transparent education system, an institutional structure adding up teaching methodologies and thereby to promote excellence, innovation and creativity.
|Central University of Kashmir Recruitment|
|Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment|
|Central University of Karnataka Recruitment|