Central University of HP Recruitment 2021: JRF/ SRF/ Research Associate Post
- Central University of HP Recruitment 2021: 113 Constable (Driver) Post
- About Central University of HP
Central University of HP Recruitment 2021: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate Post
Central University of Himachal Pradesh invites Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate.
- Salary: Rs.25000/- per month for JRF/Rs.28000/- per month for SRF/Rs.36000/- per month for RA
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree (or equivalent degree) with minimum 55% marks in any branch of Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science with NET/ GATE qualification for JRF, NET/ GATE qualified candidate having a minimum of 2 years of research experience in the field of bioremediation/biotechnology research after MSc or equivalent degree with good publication record for SRF & Ph.D in science with good publication record for RA.
- Selection: On the basis of merit & Interview.
- To Whom to Apply: Dr. Subhankar Chatterjee, Principal Investigator, Bioremediation and Metabolomics Research Group, Department of Environmental Sciences, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur, Pin 176206, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: with in 15 days
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central University of HP
The Central University of Himachal Pradesh was established under the Central Universities Act 2009, of the Indian Parliament as per the planning commission’s report of setting up 16 new Central Universities as per the addressing of Shri Manmohan Singh, the then Honorable Prime Minister of India. There comes the decision to setup a Central University in the state of Himachal Pradesh and came to existence in the year 2009.
The Central University of Himachal Pradeshis funded and regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is one of the main Central Universities in the country. The Central University of Himachal Pradesh covers the entire state of Himachal Pradesh as per the Central Universities Act 2009. The University Headquarters is located in Dharamshala, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh and is a very pleasant atmosphere backed up by pleasant climatic condition, spiritual atmosphere of the Dharamshala.
Shri. Arun Maira is the Chancellor and Prof. (Dr.) Kuldip Chand Agnihotri is the Vice Chancellor of the University. The below are the various schools of studies in the University.
- School of Business & Management Studies
- School of Earth & Environmental Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Fine Arts & Art Education
- School of Humanities & Languages
- School of Journalism, Mass Communication & New Media
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Mathematics, Computers & Information Sciences
- School of Physical & Material Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Management
Since the completion of own infrastructure and permanent campuses is pending, the Central University of Himachal Pradesh is presently in a temporary campus. Very soon the Central University of Himachal Pradesh will have two permanent campuses, one is Beas Campus located in Dehra and other one is Dhauladhar Campus located in Dharamshala.
|Central University of Haryana Recruitment|
|Central University of Karnataka Recruitment|
|Central University of Kashmir Recruitment|
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com