Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2021: Walk-in For Assistant Professors Post
Central University Jammu Notification 2021 Vacancies For Assistant Professors Post
Central University of Jammu invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors on purely temporary basis for the Department of Public Policy and Public Administration.
- Total Posts: 02 Vacancies
- Name of the Post:Assistant Professors
- Educational Qualification: The qualifications, eligibility and other conditions as per UGC guidelines/Central Universities Act, 2009 (amended from time to time). .
- Selection Process: Through interview.
- Date of Walk-in: Notified Soon
- Walk-in Venue: Meeting Hall, Temporary Academic Block, Central University of Jammu, Sainik Colony, Jammu
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
About Central University of Jammu:
Established under the special act of the parliament Central Universities Act, 2009, the Central University of Jammu came into existence in 2011 and the first academic session started in the year 2011-2012. The Head office of the University is located at Bagla, Rahya-Suchani, Distt. Samba and the administrative functions of the University is being controlled from here. The permanent campus of Central University of Jammu is under construction now at Village Bagla, Raya Suchani in District Samba.
The Governance of the Central University of Jammu is done by a team which includes Visitor, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, various Authorities, and Registrar etc. The visitor of Central University of Jammu is Shri Pranab Mukherjee, Honorable President of India, Shri N.N.Vohra, Governor of J&K State is the Chancellor and Prof. Ashok Aima is the Vice Chancellor of Central University of Jammu.
There are total 13 approved schools of studies in the University and 81 approved departments out of which 8 Schools of studies along with 12 departments are operational now. The University expects the rest also will get operational once the permanent campus setup is ready to get shifted to. The below are the school of studies active in the Central University of Jammu now.
- School of Business Studies
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Languages
- School of Life Sciences
- School of National Security Studies
- School of Knowledge Management, Information and Media Studies
The main facilities in Central University of Jammu are Library, Auditorium, Hostel facilities, transport facilities, Medical facilities, IT facilities, and other amenities.
|Central University of Haryana Recruitment|
|Central University of Kashmir Recruitment|
|Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment|
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com