Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2021: Central Library Post
- Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2021: Central Library Post
- About Central University of Orissa
Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2021 For Central Library Post
Central University of Orissa, Koraput invites application for the post of Central Library.
- Total Posts: 01
- Post Name: Central Library
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 28-08-2016
- Educational Qualification: B.E.(CSE/IT) / B. Tech.(CSE/IT)/Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) or Master Degree in Library & Information Science and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Stipend: Rs.25,000/- pm
- Selection Process:Interview.
- Last Date: Within 15 days
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may report to In-Charge, Central Library with CV, original certificates, mark sheets and other testimonials for verification..
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central University of Orissa
During the UGC XI Plan period, Government of India has established 15 Central Universities under the Central Universities Act, 2009. Central University of Orissa was one among them which got established in the year 2009 as a Central University in the state at Koraput, Odisha. The region was being considered as educationally underdeveloped and since most of the population is of tribal culture with majority from SC and ST category, the government decides to set up a Central University to bring up equality and access to higher education.
The campus of Central University of Orissa is located in a land size of 450.09 acres in Chikapar village and has got easy access of transportation by mode of rail from Damanjodi railway station and Koraput railway station. The Administration of the University is taken care by a team which includes Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Pro-Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations and Officers of the University. Professor K. Srinath Reddy who is the President of Public Health Foundation of India is the Chancellor and Prof. Talat Ahmad is the Vice Chancellor of the Central University of Orissa.
There are 6 School of studies and 9 Centre Under these schools. The School of studies in Central University of Orissa are as follows.
- School of Languages
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Education & Education Technology
- School of Basic Sciences & Information Sciences
- School of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources
- School of Development Studies
The main facilities inside the Central University of Orissa are Central Library, Hostels for girls and boys, Computer Centre with internet connectivity and Guest House etc. The University has good job opportunities in the field of education and research being one of the main Central University in the Country.
|Pondicherry University Recruitment|
|Central University of Punjab Recruitment|
|North Eastern Hill University Recruitment|