Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2021: Project Assistant Post
- Central University of Punjab Recruitment Notification 2021: Project Assistant (Part Time) Posts
- About Central University of Punjab
Central University of Punjab invites Application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant (Part Time) on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period of six months or till completion of project whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Posts: Project Assistant (Part Time)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,000/-pm
- Educational Qualification: Post-graduation in any discipline.
- Selection Process: Through interview.
- Date of Interview: Notified soon
- Venue: Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Central University of Punjab is one of the main among the Central Universities set up by Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009 and is located at Bathinda in Punjab. The educational jurisdiction of the Central University of Punjab is spread over the entire state of Punjab. The Central University of Punjab has received the top ranking of Central Universities by Researchgate and Scopus. There are other peculiarities in the University such as a University without vacations, University with biometrics-based punching system etc.
The Central University of Punjab is spread over with a land are of 35 acres, which is basically its city campus. The main campus of Central University of Punjab is coming up in Ghuda Village with a total land area of 500 acres. The Central University of Punjab is administered by a team which includes the President of India and other high officials and professionals in the field of education. The team consists of Visitor, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Founder Vice Chancellor, Statutory bodies, Deans, registrars, Controller of Examinations, staffs and other committees. The Honorable President of India, His Excellency Shri Pranab Kumar Mukherjee is the visitor and Dr. S.S. Johl is the Chancellor of Central University of Punjab.
The Central university of Punjab has got 10 schools of studies under which there are 16 centres of studies are devised. The main School of studies are:-
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- School of Emerging Life Science Technologies
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Environment and Earth Sciences
- School of Global Relations
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Informative & Communicative Sciences
- School of Languages, Literature and Culture
- School of Legal Studies and Governance
- School of Social Studies
The main facilities in the Central University of Punjab are Teaching & Research Laboratories, Library, Computer support, Seminar Room, Auditorium, Museum, Health care Centre, Fitness Centre, Day care centre etc.
|Pondicherry University Recruitment|
|Central University of Orissa Recruitment|
|Mizoram University Recruitment|