CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021:Apply Online 152 Staff Nurse and Specialist Officer Posts
How to get info about CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest CNCI Kolkata Recruitment @cnci.ac.in for 152 Staff Nurse and Specialist Officer Vacancy.
The Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata Recruitment Board has published advertisement Advt No 619-2021 from eligible candidates for the posts of 152 Staff Nurse and Specialist Officer Vacancy. On the Employment News 24 CNCI Kolkata Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the CNCI Kolkata Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Kolkata West Bengal
Total Posts: 152
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Grade– I: 14
- Specialist Grade– II: 32
- Staff Nurse: 106
- For Specialist Grade-I & II : 45 years to 50 years.
- For Staff Nurse: 35 years.
Category Age-Relaxation Would Be Given As:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
- PwD + OBC: 13 years
- PwD + SC/ST: 15 years
- Government/Semi – Government employees : 5 years
- For Specialist Grade–I & II: Applicants who have a degree of MD/DNB or M.Ch/DNB or MS/DNB or Post Graduate.
- For Staff Nurse: Applicants who have a degree of B.Sc Nursing or GNM.
- For Specialist Grade-I: Rs. 123100 to Rs. 215900 PM
- For Specialist Grade-II: Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700 PM
- For Staff Nurse: Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400 PM
Selection Process: Through examination/interview & based on merit position, available vacancy, verification of original documents / certificates
- For UR, EWS and OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC and ST: Rs. 500/-
- PWD candidates: No Fee
Mode Of Payment : Through net banking facility or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.cnciexam.com
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 28 February 2021
- Last date To Submit online Application: 19 March 2021