DGLL Recruitment 2021: 07 Vacancies For Technical Officer, Field Assistant & Attendant Posts
DGLL Port Blair Notification 2021 : 07 Vacancies For Technical Officer, Field Assistant & Attendant Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Shipping, Director General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL), Port Blair invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Officer, Field Assistant and Attendant posts on contractual basis. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Total Posts: 07 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 05 Posts
- Attendant: 01 Post
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 40 years
- Age Relaxation applicable : 65 years for retired government officials.
- Technical Officer: Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from recognised University or equivalent.
- Field Assistant: Diploma in Electronics or Communication or Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics from an institution recognised by Central Government or State Government.
- Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent or ITI in trade of Electrician or Electronics Mechanic or Radio and Television Mechanic recognised by National Council Vocational Training or State Council Vocational Training.
- Technical Officer: Rs. 35,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Attendant: Rs. 15,000/-
Selection Process: Through written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their dully signed application format giving all detail with pasted a photograph to the application, self attested copies of all documents to the Director, Directorate of Lighthouse & Lightships, Deep Bhavan, 44 BS Road, PortBlair – 744 101.
Within 15 Days from Date of Publication of Advertisement
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.dgll.nic.in