Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Post
Dibrugarh University invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor on contract basis at the Centre for Management Studies, D.U
Total Posts: 02 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification :
- Specialization(HR and capable of teaching courses in Systems Management): 1st Class MBA (minimum 2 years duration) recognized by AICTE/AIU with specialization in HR and capable of teaching courses in Systems Management.
- Specialization (Finance and capable of teaching courses in HR): 1st Class MBA/M.Com (minimum 2 years duration) recognized by AICTE/AIU with specialization in Finance and capable of teaching courses in HR.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000/- per month and (Rs.25,000/- for Ph.D./NET/ SLET holders)
- Registration Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- only in shape of demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Dibrugarh University” payable at Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may send their completed application to the mentioned address.
Last date for sending applications: within 15 days
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Dibrugarh University was established in the year 1965 with a special act, Dibrugarh University Act, 1965, enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly, Government of Assam. The Dibrugarh University is strategically located at Rajabheta, five kilometer distance from Dibrugarh in Assam. Seven districts of Upper Assam such as Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Jorhat, Golaghat, Dhemaji and Lakhimpur are covered by the educational jurisdiction of Dibrugarh University. The total land area of the University is more than 500 acres and the campus is very well connected by roads, rails, air and waterways for easy reach. National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has given a score of 71% for the Dibrugarh University and the University got re accredited in the year 2009. Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has given its membership to Dibrugarh University and the University has gained recognition among various Universities in India as well as abroad.
The administration team of the Dibrugarh University consists of Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Registrar, Deans, Controller of Examinations, Director, CDC, Director, DDE, Office of the International Affairs and Other Officers. Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya, Governor of Assam is the Chancellor of the University and the Vice Chancellor of the University is Alak Kr. Buragohain.
The Dibrugarh University has got 5 School of studies and around 37 departments and Centres under these schools. The major Schools of studies in Dibrugarh University are as follows.
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Science and Engineering
- School of Commerce and Management Science
- School of Education
- School of Earth, Atmospheric Science, Environmental and Energy
The University is fully equipped with facilities like Hostels, Conference Halls, Students’ Day Activity Centre, Sports Facilities, Health Care Centre, and Education cum Recreation Park, Library, Vishranta-The Guest House, Rangghar -The Auditorium, Canteens, Coaching Schemes, Equal Opportunity Cell, Botanical Garden, Staff Quarters, Day Care Centre and Internet Centre.