Dr. Hari Singh Gour University DHSGSU Recruitment
About Dr. Hari Singh Gour University:
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University was formerly known as University of Saugor / Sagar University is a very old Central University which has started its tradition before independence date. When founded in 1946 the University was named as Sagar University which later has changed its name to Dr. Hari Singh Gour University in 1983 and is the 18th University in India and is the oldest and the biggest University of Madhya Pradesh. The first founder Vice Chancellor of the University was Dr. Hari Singh Gour and the University was renamed as Dr. Hari Singh Gour University from Sagar University in 1983 as a tribute to his hard work and dedication.
The campus of Dr. Hari Singh Gour University covers an area of around 1312.89 acres over Pathatiya Hills.The administration team of Dr. Hari Singh Gour University consists of Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Executive Council, Academic Council, Deans, Heads, Proctorial Board, Controller of Examination, Finance Officer and Administrative Staff. Prof. Raghavendra P. Tiwari is the vice chancellor of Dr. Hari Singh Gour University.
The University has got 16 School of Studies and 64 department under those to cover various disciplines of studies. The Schools of Studies are as follows.
- School of Academic Affairs
- School of Research and Development
- School of Commerce and Management (SCM)
- School of Languages (SOL)
- School of Faculty Affairs
- School of Applied Sciences (SAS)
- School of Educational Studies (SES)
- School of Law(SAL)
- School of Arts and Information Sciences (AIS)
- School of Engineering and Technology (EAT)
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (MPS)
- School of Planning and Resource Generation
- School of Biological & Chemical Sciences (BCS)
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences(HSS)
- School of Student Welfare
- Other Schools
The Disciplines it covers and the tradition it follows Dr. Hari Singh Gour University has become a aim point of teaching professionals and scholars as a place for building their career.
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University IGNTU Recruitment
- Central University of Kerala Recruitment
- Manipur University Recruitment