DRDO Recruitment 2021: Apply For 38 ITI Apprentices Posts
How to know about DRDO Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment @drdo.gov.in for the post of 38 ITI Apprentices Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 29 August 2021.
How to get info about DRDO Recruitment 2021?
DRDO Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 38 ITI Apprentices Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the DRDO Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Delhi
Total Posts: 38
Name of the Posts: ITI Apprentices
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV): 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 04 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic/Mechatronics: 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plants): 06 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 14 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.06.2021:
- Age limit should between 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have Passed ITI in Respective Trades from recognized by NCVT.
- For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 7700/- (Per Month)
- For All Other Posts : 8050/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Through Merit.
Application Fee: No Fee
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply online by visiting official website at www.rac.gov.in . Candidates should have registered their names at www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 29 August 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link