DSE Assam Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 241 Vacancies for Graduate Teacher Posts
How to get info about DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest DSE Assam Recruitment @madhyamik.assam.gov.in for 241 Vacancies for Graduate Teacher Vacancy.
Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam Recruitment Board has published advertisement GB-EST/ Advertisement (Sanskrit)/ 1/2021/ from eligible candidates for the posts of 241 Vacancies for Graduate Teacher Vacancy Apply Online. On the Employment News 24 DSE Assam Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the DSE Assam Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Assam
Total Posts: 241
Name of the Posts: Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)
Age Limit on 01.07.2021:
- 18 years to 40 years of age .
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Educational Qualification For DSE Assam Recruitment:
- Applicants who have degree of Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in arts and Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or the highest degree in the language with at least 50% Marks or equivalent and Bachelors of Education from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- TET Marks: In respect of Secondary TET, candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) and PwD category.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60,500/PM and Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- Per Month and Other allowances as admissible per rule.
Selection Process: Through Written Test, Interview and document verification
Application Fee: There in no fee.
Mode Of Payment : Not required to pay.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 28 February 2021
- Last date To Submit online Application: 10 March 2021