EPFO Recruitment 2021: 23 Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer & Other Posts
How to get info about EPFO Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest EPFO Recruitment @epfindia.gov.in for 23 Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer & Other Posts.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 23 Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer & Other Vacancy. On the Employment Newz 24 EPFO Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the EPFO Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Delhi
Total Posts: 23
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Information Security Officer: 1 Post
- Chief Technology Officer: 1 Post
- Junior Director: 12 Posts
- Deputy Director: 6 Posts
- Assistant Director: 24 Posts
- 56 years as on the closing date of receipt
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have a Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Master of Science (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology)from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Chief Information Security Officer: Level-13 – Rs. 1,23,100 — 2,15,900
- For Chief Technology Officer: Level-13 – Rs. 1,23,100 — 2,15,900
- For Junior Director: Level-12 – Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200
- For Deputy Director: Level-11 – Rs.67,700-2,08,700
- For Assistant Director: Level-10 – Rs. 56,100-1,77,500
Selection Process: Through written test/ interview.
Application Fee: No Need To Pay any kind of fee.
Mode Of Payment : Not Required
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Applicants must filled application form in all manners along with self-attested copies of required documents and Performa through proper channel should reach the EPFO, Head Office within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement by the name to Sh. Brijesh Kumar Mishra, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I(HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Publication Date: 02 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
As Prescribe Format