ESIC Recruitment 2021: 6552 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts
How to get info about ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest ESIC Recruitment @nimi.gov.in for 6552 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts.
Employees’ State Insurance Recruitment Board Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 6552 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Vacancy. On the Employment Newz 24 ESIC Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the ESIC Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 6552
Name of the Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier: 6306 Posts
- Stenographer (Group ‘C’ posts): 246 Posts
- Not more than 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification For:
- For Upper Division Clerk or Upper Division Clerk Cashier: Applicants who have possessed a Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university.
- For Stenographer (Group ‘C’ posts): Applicants who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers)
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Level -4
Selection Process: Through Test/ Interview.
- UR, OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC and ST/PWD: Rs. 250
Mode Of Payment : Through performance in the Online Test/Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.esic.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: Will Be Announced Soon
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: Will Be Announced Soon