Government of Tripura Recruitment 2021: 2410 Lower Division Clerk, Agriculture Assistant & Other Posts
Government of Tripura Recruitment Board invites application from eligible candidates for the post of of Advt. No. : 01/2020 for the post of 2410 Lower Division Clerk, Agriculture Assistant, Junior Operator & Junior Multi-Tasking Operator (Group C) Vacancy. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply.
Total Vacancies: 2410
Job Location: Tripura
Post Name :
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): 1500 Posts
- Agriculture Assistant: 22 Posts
- Agriculture Assistant (TAFS Grade 3): 443 Posts
- Junior Operator (Pump): 236 Posts
- Junior Multi-Tasking Operator (Uncommon): 209 Posts
Age Limit as on 19.02.2021 : Between 18 to 41 years
- For LDC : Applicants must have passed Madhyamik, Computer & Typing Knowledge. 18 to 41 years
- For Agriculture Assistant: Applicants must passed Madhyamik or equivalent exam passed from any recognized Board.
- For Junior Operator/Junior Multi-Tasking Operator: Applicants must passed Madhyamik or equivalent exam passed from any recognized Board and ITI Certificate in the concerned Trade recognized by NCVT.
Application Fee: There is no fee.
Fee Mode: No Need To Pay.
- For Lower Division Clerk (Group C): Level -7
- For Agriculture Assistant: Level -7
- For Agriculture Assistant (TAFS Grade 3): Level -7
- For Junior Operator (Pump): Level -6
- For Junior Multi-Tasking Operator (Uncommon): Level -6
Selection Process: Through Written Test.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply online by visiting an official website at www.employment.tripura.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 19 December 2020
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 12 March 2021