Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: 15 Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff Posts
How to know about Income Tax Department Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Income Tax Department Recruitment @incometaxindia.gov.in for the post of 15 Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 30 September 2021
How to get info about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Income Tax Department Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 15 Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Income Tax Department Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the Income Tax Department Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Bhubaneswar Odisha
Total Posts: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Gr.II: 01
- MTS: 04
- Tax Assistant: 07
- Inspector of Income Tax: 03
Age Limit As on 01.04.2021:
- For Inspector of Income Tax: 18 years 30 years
- For Tax Assistant: 18 years 27 years
- For Stenographer Gr.II: 18 years 27 years
- For Multi Tasking Staff: 18 years 25 years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Inspector of Income Tax: Applicants who have possessed Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Tax Assistant: Applicants who have possessed Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent & Having Data Entry speed of 8000 key Depressions per hour.
- Stenographer Gr.II: Applicants who have 12th class passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation for 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute & Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
- Multi Tasking Staff: Applicants who have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- For Inspector of Income Tax: 03 Pay level-7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400)
- For Tax Assistant: Pay level-4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- For Stenographer Gr.II: Pay level-4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- For Multi Tasking Staff : Pay level-1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)
Selection Process: Through field trials at Bhubaneswar.
Application Fee: Fees not required.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply offline for the recruitment application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words “ Application for appointment of meritorious sports person in Income Tax Department 2021” and addressed to the Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751007.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 24 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30 September 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- To Application Form : Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here