Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Apply For 85 Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
How to know about Indian Air Force Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Indian Air Force Recruitment @indianairforce.nic.in for the post of 85 Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date 30 August.
How to get info about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
Indian Air Force Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 85 Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Indian Air Force Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the Indian Air Force Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 85
Name of the Posts:
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): 05 Posts
- Mess Staff: 09 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 Posts
- House Keeping Staff: 15 Posts
- Hindi Typist: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Store Keeper: 03 Posts
- Carpenter: 03 Posts
- Painter: 01 Post
- Suptd (Store): 15 Posts
- Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver: 03 Posts
Age Limit as on 30.08.2021:
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years
- Age relaxations will be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Applicants who have passed 10th Class with Diploma (Catering) from recognized board.
- Mess Staff: Applicants who have passed 10th Class with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Applicants who have passed 10th Class with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- House Keeping Staff: Applicants who have passed 10th Class from recognized board.
- Hindi Typist/Lower Division Clerk: Applicants who have passed 12th Class with typing Knowledge from recognized board.
- Store Keeper: Applicants who have passed 12th Class with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- Carpenter:Applicants who have passed 10th Class with ITI (Carpenter Trade) from recognized board.
- Painter: Applicants who have passed 10th Class with ITI (Painter Trade) from recognized board.
- Suptd (Store): Applicants who have passed Graduation with relevant Experience from recognized board.
- Civilian Mechanic Transport Driver: Applicants who have passed 10th Class with Driving License from recognized board.
Pay Scale: As per rules
Selection Process: Through Written Exam.
Application Fee: No Need To Pay Fee
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply prescribed application form along with self attested copies of All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate send to the concerned Air Force Station as per Official Notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Advertisement: 24 to 30 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: Within 30 Days from the date Advertisement (30 August 2021)
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2021: Vacancies For AFCAT 02/2020 Online Form 2021
Indian Air Force invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of AFCAT (01/2020) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2021. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Total Vacancy: 256
Name of the Post: AFCAT (02/2021)
- Minimum 20 years & maximum 26 years
- Candidates born between 02-07-1997 to 01-07-2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Minimum 20 years & maximum 26 years
- Candidates born between 02-07-1995 to 01-07-2001 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: Rs.250/-
Candidates can pay the fee through Online mode.
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- Graduation (any Disciplines) or BE/B Tech degree or Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India in relevant Engg disciplines
- Degree or PG Degree (Relevant Subjects)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 June
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 July
- Date of Online Exam: 19, 20-Sept
- Date for Issue of Admit Card: After 04-Sept
About Indian Air Force
The existence of Indian Air Force was in the year 1932 on October 8th. It is seen that in the area of aircraft and the personnel, Indian Air Force is standing at the 4th place. The big responsibility of the force is to handle the aerial welfare and the other work is to secure our nation aircraft. During the time to establishment the total strength of the Force was about 6 RAF trained officer and also 19 literally, air soldiers but later on the number were started to increase.
From 2017, the Chief of the Air Staff is Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa. He has started his journey in IAF in the year 1978. The Aircraft which has flown by Air Marshal is MiG-21 and also Kiran. The main motto of the Indian Air Force is to bring up with more new technique aerospace. The branches of the Air HQ is heading by Chief of the AIR Staff and under to it come the Vice Chief of the AIR Staff, Deputy Chief of the AIR Staff, Air Officer Incharge Personnel, Air Officer Incharge Maintenance, Air Officer Incharge Administration and Director General Inspection & Safety.
There are total of 7 command present which are Western Air Command, Eastern Air Command, Central Air Command, South Western Air Command, Southern Air Command, Training Command and Maintenance Command. Those who are getting selected in Indian Air Force will have very good future and can learn to face the challenges. Depending on the qualification of the candidates, one can join IAF which has totally 3 branches Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branch. The candidates those who have completed the graduation in aeronautical field have more chance to get in IAF.