IGNOU Recruitment 2021: Apply For 07 Technical Assistant & Manager Vacancy
How to know about IGNOU Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment @ignou.gov.in for the post of 07 Technical Assistant & Manager Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 19 October 2021
How to get info about IGNOU Recruitment 2021?
IGNOU Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 07 Technical Assistant & Manager Posts. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the IGNOU Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: All Over India
Total Posts:07 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Technical Manager: 02 Posts
Age Limit as on 22.09.2021:
- Technical Assistant: 37 years
- Technical Manager: 42 years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Technical Assistant: Applicants who have possessed degree of MCA/ B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT)/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT with 55% marks At least 3 years of experience.
- Technical Manager: Applicants who have possessed degree of MCA/ B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT)/ M.Sc in Computer Science/IT / OR BCA/ B.Sc (Multimedia)/B.Voc (Multimedia)/B.A(Multimedia) with 55% marks. At least 04 years experience.
- For Technical Assistant: level 8
- For Technical Manager: level 10
Selection Process: Through Computer Based Test Exam & Computer Knowledge Test.
- Unreserved/OBC(NCL)/EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Servicemen/ Women: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment : Through Online mode only.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.ignou.ac.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 20 September 2021
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 19 October 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- To Apply Online : Click Here
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here
About Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the largest University in the world with over three million students in India and other countries also.The University has changed the view and concept of distance learning to another level of excellence. Now the University has widen its wings with 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional Centres, around 2,667 learner support Centres and 29 overseas partner institutions. The IGNOU has 810 faculty members and 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centres and the count of academic counsellors is really huge in numbers. The Indira Gandhi National Open University in short known as IGNOU is a University specialized in distance learning method and is established an Act of Parliament in 1985. The initial academic programs offered by the University are Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education in the year 1987. The University is strategically located at IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, a calm and quite place separated out from the crowded city of Delhi.
Below are the various Schools of studies under Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SOET)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Inter-Disciplinary and Trans-Disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Journalism and New Media Studies (SOJNMS)
- School of Performing and Visual Arts (SOPVA)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, President of Republic of India is the Visitor of the IGNOU and Prof M. Aslam is the Vice Chancellor of the University.