Madras University Recruitment 2021: 50 Post Doctoral Fellow/Project Fellow Posts
How to get info about Madras University Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Madras University Recruitment@unom.ac.in for 50 Post Doctoral Fellow/Project Fellow Vacancy.
Madras University Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 50 Post Doctoral Fellow/Project Fellow. On the Employment News 24 Madras University Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the Madras University Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which Will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Total Posts: 50
Name of the Posts:
- Post Doctoral Fellow: 05 Posts
- Project Fellow: 45 Posts
Age Limit: will consider as per rules.
- For Post Doctoral Fellow: Who have PhD. degree in any of the specified discipline – Economics/Econometrics/Management Studies/Sociology/Politics and Public Administration and Education. PhD. in Geography/History/Environmental Sciences/Management
- For Project Fellow: Who have possessed M.Sc. Statistics/M.Sc. Statistics with Computer Applications persons preferable. M.Sc., Computer Science/MCA persons preferable. M.SC Criminology/ M.A. Sociology persons preferable.
Application Fee: No Need to pay fee.
- For Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 55,000 per month.
- For Project Fellow: Rs.18,000/- per month
Selection Process: Through Written Test.
How to Apply:
The cover should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Post Doctoral Fellow/ Project Fellow post code………….. under RUSA 2.0 Project”
Candidates should send their prescribe application with cover letter along the CV, copies of relevant certificates and proof for experience send to The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai 600 005, through Post. or Even candidates have also option to be submitted their applications through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 04 March 2021 up to 05:00 pm