MAHA TET Exam Notification 2021: Apply For Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021
How to know about MAHA TET Exam Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune @mahatet.in for the post of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 25 August.
How to get info about MAHA TET Exam 2021?
Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune Board has published advertisement f0r Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 MAHA TET Exam page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the MAHA TET Exam Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Interested candidates are also offered to receive government job information via email in their inbox daily through free job alert service by entering
Job Location: (Maharashtra)
Name of the Exam : Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 – MAHA TET 2021
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021:
- Age limit should be between 21 to 25 years
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): Applicants who have possessed Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Applicants who have possessed Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
- More info about educational qualification, once check official advertisement…….
Selection Process: Through Written Exam.
- For Open, OBC, SBC and VJNT (Only Paper I or II): 500/-
- For Open, OBC, SBC and VJNT (Both Paper I & II): 800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (Only Paper I or II): 250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (Both Paper I & II): 400/-
Mode Of Payment: Through Online.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.mahatet.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 03 August 2021
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 25 August 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25 August 2021
- MAHA TET 2021 Exam Date: 10 October 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- To Apply Online: New Registration | Login
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here
Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria
The Teachers Eligibility Test in the state of Maharashtra is conducted by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) and in short this test is known as Maharashtra TET. The Department of School Education, Maharashtra or concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Maharashtra will be conducting this examination to select and appoint suitable qualified teachers in various government schools across the state of Maharashtra. The score gained in the Teachers Eligibility Criteria is valid to be considered by many schools under private management control in Maharashtra. The main purpose of this examination is to bring equality and quality in the field of education in the Government as well as private schools in Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility test in short known as MAHA – TET is mainly conducted to select teachers for primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Maharashtra. The interested candidates needs to refer the official website of Maharashtra TET to know more about the formalities of application and the selection procedure.
Below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of a teacher via Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility test.
Citizenship: – The candidates who wish to appear for this test must be a citizen of India and should belong to the state of Maharashtra.
Levels of Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility test:-
- Paper – I will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I-V which is a Primary Level in Government or private school in the state of Maharashtra.
- Paper -II will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes VI-VIII which is Upper Primary Level in Government or private school in the state of Maharashtra.
The candidates having the below said educational qualification may apply for appearing in the Maharashtra TET.
- A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution from a recognized University or equivalent approved institution.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution.
The Government of Maharashtra conducts this Teachers Eligibility Test at least once in every year to fill the gaps coming in various schools in Maharashtra. The Certificate provided after successfully passing out of this Teachers Eligibility Test is valid for 7 years from the date of award of the certificate and the candidate may use it for joining in Government as well Private schools in this time frame.
There is no such hard and fast rule that one cannot appear the TET again, once attended already. A candidate may appear as many times he wish to get the certificate of TET. Even a candidate may appear again and again to improve her or his Teachers Eligibility test score, even after getting a certificate also.
This has given a great opportunity to those who are really interested to take up their career in the field of education along with respect from society being a teacher and decent pay scale from the Government of Maharashtra.
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com