NEEPCO Recruitment 2021: Apply For 94 Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Posts
How to know about NEEPCO Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment @neepco.co.in for the post of 94 Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date 20 August.
How to get info about NEEPCO Recruitment 2021?
NEEPCO Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 94 Diploma Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the NEEPCO Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 94
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 44 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 50 Posts
Age Limit As on 31.07.2021:
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years
- Age relaxations will be given for reserved category, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Graduate Apprentice: Applicants who have possessed A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in the relevant subject/ stream.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Applicants who have possessed A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant subject/ stream
- Graduate Apprentice: 18000/- Per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 15000/- Per month
Selection Process: Through merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course.
Application Fee: There is no fee
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in & candidates are also eligible to send the hard copies of Online Application along with all relevant documents by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application (through NATS portal): 20 August 2021
- Last Date of receipt of filled up Application form along with testimonials and documents: 10 September 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- To Apply Online: Click Here
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- Download Application Form : Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here