NHPC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 86 Trainee Engineer Post
NHPC Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer Online Form
NHPC invites Application for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee). Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply online through website.
Job Location : All India
Total Vacancy: 86
Name of the Posts: Trainee Engineer
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 30
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): 21
- Trainee Officer (HR): 05
- Trainee Officer (Law): 08
- Trainee Officer (Finance): 22
Age Limit as 01-10-2020: Maximum 30 years
- Trainee Engineer (Civil):Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical):Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Trainee Officer (HR):Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management OR two years Masters in Social Work OR r two years MBA with specialization in Human Resource.
- Trainee Officer (Law):Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 Years Integrated Course) with minimum 60% marks.
- Trainee Officer ( Finance):Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWAor CMAfrom Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale : Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-per month
Selection Process: Selection will be based on GATE – 2020 marks, NET June 2020 & CLAT 2020 Exam.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply apply online through NHPC website http://www.nhpcindia.com.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-Sept
About NHPC Limited
Q- What is NHPC?
Q- Where its Headquarters?
Q- What is the Recruitment Process?
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited is also known as NHPC Limited in short. Incorporated in 1975, the headquarters of NHPC Limited is at Faridabad, Haryana in India. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited is a listed company which the listing is active in both the National stock Exchange as well as Bombay Stock Exchange. NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydro Power Generation company and is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India now. When it comes to investment, NHPC limited is one among the top ten companies in India.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited is the country’s largest organizations in the field of hydro power development with more than 20 Hydro Power Stations and many under construction. Being one of the public sector giant in this industry of power generation, the authorized share capital of NHPC Limited is Rs. 2,000 million. The major power stations are located in the following states.
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Himachal Pradesh
Apart from this there are many projects coming now by NHPC Limited in Joint Venture format with outside companies as well.
Shri K.M. Singh is the Chairman and Managing Director of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited who is heading the company and assisted by other directors in the Board in smooth operation of the company. Being a largest public sector player in the power and energy generation industry in the country, NHPC Limited invites application for various opening in its departments which they will complete the posting through NHPC Limited Recruitment Programs. Exam Syllabus will get published in website as well as print media which the candidates may refer and prepare for the recruitment program.