NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021: Apply For 03 Project Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Project Scientist Posts
How to know about NIE Chennai Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment @nie.gov.in for the post of 03 Project Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Project Scientist Vacancy For Walk-In-Interview.. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 09 September 2021
How to get info about NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021?
NIE Chennai Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 03 Project Upper Division Clerk, Research Assistant, Project Scientist Posts. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the NIE Chennai Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Total Posts: 03 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Project Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Project Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Scientist: 01 Post
- For UDC: Not more than 33 Years
- For Research Assistant: Not more than 33 years
- For Project Scientist: Not more than 35 years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For Project Upper Division Clerk: Applicants who have 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years of experience in Administrative work. (OR) Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administration work. A typing speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour on computer
- For Project Research Assistant: Applicants who have possessed Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution. (OR) Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from a recognized institution/University.
- For Project Scientist: Applicants who have possessed 1st class Master’s degree in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized University with two years’ experience in Health research. (OR) 2 nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized university
- For Project Upper Division Clerk: Rs.17,000 /- Per month
- For Project Research Assistant: Rs.31,000 /- Per month
- For Project Scientist: Rs.48,000 /- Per month
Selection Process: Through Walk-in Interview / Written Test
Application Fee: Fee Not Required
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may appear Interview along with Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials & self-attested photocopies of these documents with the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Application: 25 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission Application: 09 September 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link