NIELIT Calicut Recruitment 2021: 495 Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Asst Posts
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant vacancies. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply.
Total Vacancies: 495
Advt. No. 01/2020
- Scientist – B: 288 Vacancies
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A: 207 Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 26-03-2020):
- UR/ EWS: Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ ST: Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (NCL): Maximum 33 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST): Maximum 45 Years
- PWD (OBC – NCL): Maximum 43 Years
- Age relaxation is given to candidates as per rules.
- Scientist – B: Degree (Engg), M.Sc/ MCA/ ME / M.Tech/ M.Phil
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A: B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MS/MCA
- For other category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fees
- Candidates can deposit their fee through Online mode.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 26-Feb
- Last Date Date of Submission of Application: 01-June
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About NIELIT Calicut
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous body of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India. The Centre is a premier organisation for education, training, R&D and consultancy in IT and electronics.
Q- What training programs (courses) offerd by NIELIT Calicut ?
NIELIT Calicut provides about 20 courses in computer training and applications at certificate, diploma and PG diploma levels.
Q-Does NIELIT Calicut conduct customized courses?
Yes, customized courses are conducted by NIELIT for training programmes based on request in the areas of Control and Instrumentation, VLSI and Computer-Aided Design, Software Engineering, Solar Power, Information Technology, Electronic Product Design, Embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT).
Q-Where to get the courses details offered by NIELIT Calicut?
Candidates may see the official website’s to find the course calendar through this section: http://nielit.gov.in/calicut/content/course-calendar.
Q-Is there any concession in the fee?
Yes, Fee concession is provided by the NIELT calicult to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.