NRL Recruitment 2021: Apply For 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Assistant Officer Posts
How to know about NRL Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Numaligarh Refinery Limited NRL Recruitment @nrl.co.in for the post of 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Assistant Officer Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date 13 August.
How to get info about NRL Recruitment 2021?
Numaligarh Refinery Limited NRL Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & Assistant Officer Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 NRL Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the NRL Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Guwahati (Assam)
Total Posts: 66
|Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): 61
- Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee): 03
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 02
Age Limit as on 01.07.2021:
- GET/Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee): 30 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 32 years
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): Applicants who have 1st class degree in the relevant Engineering discipline ( 4 year full time) from a recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE/UGC having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee): Applicants who have possessed 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Applicants who have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 60% marks and CA (Intermediate) pass.
Pay Scale: 28700 – 91300/- Level – 7
Selection Process: Through Computer Based Test (CBT) & Interview.
- General, OBC-NCL and EWS: 500/-
- SC, ST & PwBD : No Fee
Mode Of Payment : Through Debit / Credit card/Wallet/ UPI/Net Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.nrl.co.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 24 July 2021
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 13 August 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13 August 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- To Apply Online: Registration | Login
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here