NTA UGC NET Exam Notification 2021 : National Eligibility Test December 2020 & June 2021
How to know about NTA UGC NET Exam Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest National Eligibility Test December 2020 & June 2021 Exam Board Recruitment @ugcnet.nta.nic.in for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and both in Indian Universities and Colleges. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 18 August 2021.
How to get info about NTA UGC NET Exam Recruitment 2021?
NTA UGC NET Exam Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and both in Indian Universities and Colleges. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 National Eligibility Test December 2020 & June 2021 Exam Board Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the NTA UGC NET Exam Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Interested candidates are also offered to receive government job information via email in their inbox daily through free job alert service by entering
Job Location: All India
Name of the Exam: UGC National Eligibility Test – NTA UGC NET Dec 2020 & June 2021
Age Limit as on 01.10.2021:
- JRF : Not more than 31 years
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have passed/ Appeared Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/ SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates.
Pay Scale: As per rules.
Selection Process: Through Online Exam.
- General Candidates : 1000/- Rs.
- OBC-NCL Candidates : 500/- Rs.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender Candidates : 250/- Rs.
Mode Of Payment : Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ SBI I Collect/ SBI E Challan submit fee in any SBI Branch.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply for the vacancy through official website at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 09 August 2021
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 18 August 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- To Apply Online: Click Here
- Re-Open NET June 2021 Notification: Click Here
- Notice of Download Exam Postponed : Click Here
- Notice of Date Extended : Click Here
- For Official Website : Click Here
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com