PFRDA Recruitment 2021: Apply For 14 Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Posts
How to know about PFRDA Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Recruitment @pfrda.org.in for the post of 14 Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in Various Stream Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 16 September 2021.
How to get info about PFRDA Recruitment 2021?
PFRDA Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 14 Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in Various Stream Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the PFRDA Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Interested candidates are also offered to receive government job information via email in their inbox daily through free job alert service by entering
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 14
Name of the Posts: Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
Stream wise Vacancy For Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager):
|Finance & Accounts||0||0||01||0||01||02|
|Official Language (Rajbhasha)||0||0||0||0||01||01|
Age Limit as on 31.07.2021:
- Not more than 30 years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For General: Applicants who have possessed Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA. 30 years
- For Actuarial: Applicants who have possessed Graduation from a recognised University / Institute AND Pass or exemption in all Seven (07) ‘Core Principles’ subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of lndia (lAl) Examination.
- For Finance & Accounts: Applicants who have possessed Graduation from a recognized university and Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI.
- For Information Technology: Applicants who have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology /computer science)/Masters in Computer Application / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology.
- For Official Language (Rajbhasha): Applicants who have possessed Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Research (Economics): Applicants who have possessed Master’s Degree in Economics /Econometrics.
- For Research (Statistics): Applicants who have possessed Master’s Degree in Statistics.
Pay Scale: 28150 – 55600/-
Selection Process: Through three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- GEN/EWS & OBC Candidates: 800/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: No Fee
Mode Of Payment: Through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates should apply online by visiting official website at www.pfrda.org.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 13 August 2021
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 16 September 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16 September 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
- For Advertisement Details: Click Here
- To Apply: New Registration | Login
- For Official Website : Click Here
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com