Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2021: Faculty & Group A, B C Post
Rajiv Gandhi University invites applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Group A, B & C Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 09 Posts
- Associate Professor: 08 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
Group A, B & C Posts:
- Finance Officer (Group- A): 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer (Group- A): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Elect)(Group- B): 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Center)(Group- B): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Chmistry) (Group- C): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Group- C): 01 Post
- Finance Officer (Group- A), Internal Audit Officer (Group- A): Maximum 54 years
- Assistant Engineer (Elect)(Group- B): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Center), Technical Assistant (Chemistry), Laboratory Assistant (Group- C): Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
- Finance Officer: Rs. 37400-67000/- + Rs. 10000
- Internal Audit Officer: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 7600/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send completed application in duplicate for the Faculty post and for the post of Finance Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Assistant Engineer (Elect) in triplicate form along with DD & other documents to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh – 791112.
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Rajiv Gandhi University: The Rajiv Gandhi University is one of the oldest University which got established in the year 1984 in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. It was formerly known in the name of Arunachal University and the foundation stone of the Rajiv Gandhi University was laid by Late Smt. Indira Gandhi, Ex- Prime Minister of India. The Rajiv Gandhi University is recognized under University Grants Commission. The University was later converted into a Central University since 2007 as per notification of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The campus of the University is located at Rono Hills, with easy reach from National Highway 52A and from Itanagar, the State capital as well. The Rajiv Gandhi University offers programmes in Under Graduation, Post-Graduation, M. Phil and Ph.D and B.Ed. by its Department of Education wing.
The total number of colleges affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University is 15 and the affiliation keeps spreading to neighboring states also. The main faculties in the Rajiv Gandhi University are as follows.
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Education
- Department of Geography
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Management
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
The main facilities inside the Rajiv Gandhi University are Auditorium, Botanical Garden, Computer Centre, EDUSAT facility, Health Centre, Library, Women Techno Park, VSAT Facility and Bio Informatics Facility. The University is keen in making necessary progression in the field of teaching, research and analysis, innovations in curriculum development and this has made the Rajiv Gandhi University a great place to work. There are career opportunities for those who wish to enter into the field of teaching and research.
|Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment|
|Central University of Gujarat Recruitment|
|Nalanda University Recruitment|