RCFL Recruitment 2021: Apply For 104 Trade Apprentice Posts
How to know about RCFL Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment @rcfltd.com for the post of 104 Trade Apprentice Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 07 August.
How to get info about RCFL Recruitment 2021?
RCFL Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 104 Trade Apprentice Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the RCFL Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Total Posts: 104
Name of the Posts:
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee: 10 Posts
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP): 60 Posts
- Accounts Executive Trainee: 10 Posts
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology): 05 Posts
- Diploma Trade Apprentices: 19 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021:
- Age limit should be between 21 to 25 years
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP): Applicants who have possessed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- For Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee: Applicants who have possessed Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge.
- For Accounts Executive Trainee: Applicants who have Passed H. Sc with Commerce OR B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics.
- For MLT: Applicants who have Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- For Diploma Trade Apprentices: Applicants who have possessed Diploma in Engineering in Chemical/Computer/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- For Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee: 9000/- (Per Month)
- For Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP): 9000/- (Per Month)
- For Accounts Executive Trainee: 7000/- (Per Month)
- For Medical Lab Technician (Pathology): 7000/- (Per Month)
- For Diploma Trade Apprentices: 8000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Through percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
Application Fee: There is no fee
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.rcfltd.com
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 31 July 2021
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 07 August 2021
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link
Know About Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking which is also called as RCF. The Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited was founded in the year 1978 and the Headquarters is at Mumbai in India. The shares of Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited are listed both in Bombay Stock Exchange as well as National Stock Exchange. The RCF is under the operational control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India and is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company in India. The RDF holds a Mini Ratna Company status as well. The RCF produces urea, complex Fertilizers, bio-fertilizers, micro-nutrients, water soluble fertilizers, soil conditioners and a wide range of other Industrial Chemicals.
Apart from the same RCF manufacturers almost twenty industrial chemicals that are very much important for the manufacturing of dyes, solvents, leather, pharmaceuticals and other industrial products. RCF is the leader in India for manufacturing of basic chemicals such a Methanol, Ammonia, Sodium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Methylamines, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Dimethyl Formamide and Dimethyl acetamide, Formic Acid, Argon and RCF is the only manufacturer of Dimethyl Formamide in India now.
RCF have a wide network of offices across India and a strong marketing team to market the products manufactured by them. RCF has got marketing offices in places like Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhatisgarh, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal and West Bengal.
RCF being the major player in the Fertilizer Industry in India invites applications for filling up its various positions. RCFL Recruitment are conducted to select the best personnel for the company and the Exam Syllabus and the recruitment formalities will go live in their official website as well as employment news.