SAI Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 54 Young Professional Posts
How to get info about SAI Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment @sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in for the post of 54 Young Professional Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 20 March.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment Board Recruitment Board has published advertisement Advt. No. : SAI/Pers.2074/2019-20/3rd Batch from eligible candidates for the posts of 54 Young Professional Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 SAI Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the SAI Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: All India
Total Posts: 54
Name of the Posts:
- Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager): 21 Posts
- Young Professionals (Project & Admin): 28 Posts
- Young Professional (Legal): 05 Posts
Age Limit as on on 01.07.2021:
- Age should be Between 21 years to 30 years
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For YP (Legal): Applicants who have possessed a Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a recognized university in India.
- For YP (Project & Admin)/YP (Athlete Relation Manager): Applicants who have possessed a degree of B.Tech/MBA/PGDM (2 Years) from a recognized university.
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 to 60000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Through Weightage for marks Obtained in Essential Qualification & Experience.
Application Fee: No Fee
Mode Of Payment : No Need To Make Payment
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 20 March 2021