SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apply For 88 DEO, Nurse, Physiotherapist & Other Posts
How to know about SAIL Notification 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment @sail.co.in for the post of 88 DEO, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Medical Lab Technician, OT Assistant, Administration Vacancy. Candidates are eligible for apply the post till the last date of 28 Oct 2021
How to get info about SAIL Recruitment 2021?
SAIL Recruitment Board has published advertisement f0r 88 DEO, Nurse, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Medical Lab Technician & Other Vacancy. On the other hand at Employment Newz 24 Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment page, Interested candidates can read all the information about the SAIL Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Odisha
Total Posts: 88
Name of the Posts:
- DEO: 06 Posts
- Nurse: 60 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 03 Posts
- Radiographer: 03 Posts
- Medical Lab Technician: 10 Posts
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant: 05 Posts
- Administration: 01 Post
Age Limit As on 24.09.2021:
- Age limit not more than 18 years to 35 years
- Age relaxations would be given for reserved candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For DEO: Applicants who have passed Intermediate (10+2) qualification with PGDCA from a Recognized University.
- For Advanced Specialized Nursing Training : Applicants who have possessed Passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL Plant Units OR B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute. Certificate of Registration issued by Nursing
- For Physiotherapist: Applicants who have possessed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course from a recognized University with completion of Internship from a recognized Institute.
- For Radiographer: Applicants who have possessed Diploma in Radiation Technology.
- For Medical Lab Technician: Applicants who have possessed passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course from an Institution Recognized by Government.
- For Administration: Applicants who have possessed MBA/BBA/ PG Diploma/ Graduate in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration.
- For DEO: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Nurse: Rs.15,000/-
- For Physiotherapist: Rs.10,000/-
- For Radiographer: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Medical Lab Technician: Rs. 9,000/-
- For OT/ Anesthesia Assistant: Rs. 9,000/-
- For Administration: Rs.15,000/-
Selection Process: Through Interview
Application Fee: Fees not required.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates should appear for the Interview along with Original documents of age proof/ certificates/ degrees/ mark sheets and other testimonials & self-attested photocopies of these documents with the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 15 September 2021 at 09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30PM to 05:00PM
Venue For Interview: New Conference Hall of Ispat General Hospital, Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha).
Important Official Link Of Advertisement and Application Form : You can direct apply and read or download advertisement by clicking listed below link