Telangana University Recruitment 2021: Teaching Post
Telangana University invites application for the post of Teaching Post.
- Assistant Professor – 18 vacancies
- Associate Professor – 09 vacancies
- Professor: 03 vacancies
- Professor: 05 vacancies
- Associate Professor – 12 vacancies
- Assistant Professor – 14 vacancies
- Assistant Professor – 07 vacancies
- Associate Professor – 08 vacancies
- Professor: 04 vacancies
- Assistant Professor – 09 vacancies
- Associate Professor – 01 vacancy
- Professor: 01 vacancy
- Assistant Professor – 17 vacancies
- Associate Professor – 10 vacancies
- Professor: 06 vacancies
Non Teaching Posts:
- Assistant Librarian – 05 vacancies
- Assistant Registrar – 02 vacancies
- Deputy Librarian – 02 vacancies
- Deputy Registrar – 01 vacancy
- Librarian – 01 vacancy
- Senior Assistant – 01 vacancy
- Superintendent – 01 vacancy
- Superintendent – 01 vacancy
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply: Candidates may send application DD and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, Registrar, Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad–503 322 as on before last date.
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
With a purpose of developing the backward and rural student community in Nizamabad and Adilabad districts, Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the Telangana University in the year 2006 with a special University Act. The Telangana University is spread with a total land area of about 600 acres at Dichpally, Nizamabad in Telangana. The Telangana University has got two campuses under its fold, University Main Campus of Dichpally and the South-Campus of Baikonur in which the University is offering approximately 18 courses in various disciplines of studies.
The administration of Telangana University is entirely based on Andhra Pradesh Universities Act 1994 and is mostly a kind of Vic Chancellor Centric Administrative system is followed by the University. The Head of the University is the Vice Chancellor and has the authority to appoint and administer other officials and teachers under. Sri. C.Parthasarathi, IAS is the Vice Chancellor and the team of administration consists of the Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Finance Officer, Director, Deputy Director and Deans.
The Telangana University has got 8 faculties and 26 courses under these faculties all together. The below are the faculties of studies in Telangana University.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Business Management
- Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education.
The Telangana University is one of the state of art University in the region to enhance the academic growth and to contribute there by to the nation’s growth. The University is full-fledged with various facilities for its students such as Library, Computer Centre, Placement cell and many more.
You May Check Other University Jobs
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com