Tezpur University Recruitment 2021: Apply For 55 Professor Posts
How to get info about Tezpur University Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest Tezpur University Recruitment @tezu.ernet.in for 55 Professor Vacancy.
Tezpur University Recruitment Board has published advertisement Advt No 04/2021 from eligible candidates for the posts of 55 Professor Vacancy. On the Employment Newz 24 Tezpur University Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the Tezpur University Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Assam
Total Posts: 55
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 18 Posts
- Associate Professor: 18 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 19 Posts
- Applicable As per rules
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For Professor: Applicants who have a PhD degree in relevant field (detailed below separately) and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor or Master level in the relevant branch (detailed below separately) Min. of ten (10) years of exp. in teaching.
- For Associate Professor: Applicants who have a PhD degree in relevant field (detailed below separately) and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor or Master level in the relevant branch (detailed below separately). Min. of eight (08) years of exp. in teaching/research/industry out of which at least two (02) years shall be post PhD exp.
- For Assistant Professor: Applicants who have a B.E./B.Tech./B.S./M.E./M.Tech./M.S. or Integrated M.Tech. in relevant branch (detailed below separately) with Ist class or equivalent in any one (01) of the degrees.
- For Professor: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Academic Grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Academic Grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Academic Grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-
Selection Process: Through performance in the interview including a pre-interview presentation.
- For UR, OBC: ₹ 1000/- (INR One Thousand) only.
- For SC and ST/PWD: No Fee
Mode Of Payment : Through net banking facility or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested applicants must apply for the recruitment in prescribed application along with self attested copies of all required enclosures as stated in advertisement send to Registrar, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur – 7g4 02g, Assam, India.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 17 February 2021
- Last date To Submit online Application: 16 March 2021
Know ABout Tezpur University
The Tezpur University is established in the year 1994 by an as a Central University and is located at Tezpur in Assam and made by an act in Parliament of India.Shri Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya, the honorable Governor of Assam is the Chancellor of Tezpur University and the Vice Chancellor is Professor Mihir Kanti Chaudhuri. P. V. The opening of the Tezpur University was chaired by late Narasimha Rao, the Ex- Prime Minister of India.
The University is situated in a plot with an area of 262 acres and is surrounded by greenery and has gained good name with the historic and tourist places around it such as Ganesh Ghat, Agnigarh etc. The University has 18 departments under the fold of four school of studies.
The main schools of Tezpur University are:
- School of Engineering.
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences.
- School of Management Sciences.
- School of Sciences.
Each schools have got departments under it and are covering almost all areas of education and research. The main administration team consists of Visitor, Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Statutory Bodies, Registrar, Deans and Administrative Officers.
The Tezpur University has got a Centre of Open and Distance Learning and established as a Directorate of Distance Education 2011 to cater the learning requirement through distant learning mode. The distance education directorate offers flexible learning system based post- graduate, undergraduate, diploma and certificate programmes in the field of science, technology & engineering, social sciences, management and humanities etc.
The Central facilities in the Tezpur University are Central library, Computer Centre, Health Centre, Guest House and Hostels. Apart from this the University has got various Centres like Centre for Inclusive Development, Centre for Women Studies&Centre for Assamese Studies and there are active cells inside the University like Research & Development Cell, IPR Cell, DBT Nodal Centre, ONGC CPBT, BIF Cell, IQA Cell&Entrepreneurship Development Cell.
The vision of being excellent in the field of education has made the Tezpur University a main attraction point for people who look forward for career opportunities in the field of teaching.
|Guru Ghasidas University Recruitment|
|Central University of Bihar Recruitment|
|Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment|