TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021: 1598 Special Teacher Posts
How to get info about TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest TN TRB Teacher Recruitment @trb.tn.nic.in: for 1598 Special Teacher Posts
Teachers’ Recruitment Board (TRB) has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 1598 Special Teacher Vacancy. On the Employment News 24 TN TRB Teacher Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the TN TRB Teacher Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Interested candidates are also offered to receive government job information via email in their inbox daily through free job alert service by entering
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Total Posts: 1598
Name of the Posts: Special Teacher
- Craft Instructor(sewing): 341 Posts
- Art Master: 365 Posts
- Music Teacher: 91 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 801 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021:
- 40 Years
- Age relaxation would be given as per rules.
Educational Qualification For Teachers’ Recruitment Board (TRB) :
- Craft Instructor(sewing): Applicants must have qualified in +2 under 10+2 pattern. A certificate in needle work and dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) /Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of 10 Technical Education and Training, Chennai/Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teacher’s certificate.
- Art Master: Applicants must have qualified in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Drawing and Painting of a recognised University in the State approved by UGC or its equivalent or Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of Annamalai University or A Diploma in Paintings or Commercial Arts or Modelling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in Free Hand Outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram; and Technical Teachers Certificate; (or) A Diploma in Fine Arts, awarded by the Director of Technical Education or a Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University or the Bharathiyar University or any other equivalent Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts issued by other Universities and boards recognised by University Grants Commission
- Music Teacher: Applicants must have qualified in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Music of a recognised University approved by UGC in the State or its equivalent / Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University / Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu / Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University / Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai Kamaraj University/ Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music with forty percent in Music (Theory and Practical separately) under the diversified course; and Technical Teachers Certificate ; (or) Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government Examinations; (or) Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of Government Examinations
- Physical Education Teacher: Applicants must have qualified in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Higher Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from recognized board; (or) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination (+2) or its equivalent and have participated in sports / games at least school / college / district level in accordance with the and National Council for Teacher Education.
Pay Scale: Negotiable
Selection Process: Through Computer based examination & Certificate Verification.
- For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Mode Of Payment : Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.trb.tn.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Notification : 26-Feb-2021
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 31-March-2021
- Last date To Submit Online Application : 25-April-2021
- Date of Written Examination : 27-August-2021
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com