UP Metro Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 292 Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer & Other Posts
How to get info about UP Metro Recruitment 2021?
Have a look, Employment Newz 24 is providing information about latest UP Metro Recruitment @upmetrorail.com for 292 Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer & Other Posts.
UP Metro Recruitment Board has published advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 292 Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer & Other Vacancy. On the Employment Newz 24 UP Metro Recruitment page, interested candidates can read all the information about the UP Metro Job Vacancy post such as the number of posts, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee and much more necessary items, which will help you a lot before applying for the post.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Total Posts: 292
Name of the Posts:
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): 186 Posts
- Maintainer (Civil): 24 Posts
- Maintainer (Electrical): 52 Posts
- Maintainer (S&T): 24 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Operation): 06 Posts
- Not more than 21 to 28 years
- Age relaxations will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, as per the Govt. of India norms.
- For SCTO : Applicants who have possessed Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- For Maintainer ITI: Applicants who have (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only.
- For Assistant Manager (Operation): Applicants who have possessed a B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication / or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks
- For Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): Rs. 33000 – 67300/- PM
- For Maintainer (Civil): Rs. 19500 – 39900/-PM
- For Maintainer (Electrical): Rs. 19500 – 39900/-PM
- For Maintainer (S&T): Rs. 19500 – 39900/-PM
- For Assistant Manager (Operation): Rs. 50000 – 160000/-PM
Selection Process: Through two -stage process – Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Executive (Technical) category.
What type of question would be asked in Written Test?
Question will be asked in Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT): Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi It will consist of multple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
(i) 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
(ii) 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
(iii) There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer’s marks will be deducted.
(iv) The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration
Examination Centers: Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Lueknow, Kapur, Agra, Prayagrai, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Merut, Jhansi, Bareily, Gauam Budha Nagar (Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of UP (as per requirement).
- For UR & OBC candidates: 590/-
- For SC/ST candidates: 236/-
Mode Of Payment : Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card OR Challan
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online with the help of www.upmetrorail.com
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 11 March 2021
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 31st March 2021, Wednesday at 23:59
- Last Date To Make Payment of Fee: 02 April 2021
- Admit Card Download : 10th April 2021, Saturday (EOD)
- Exam Dates: 17th April 2021, Wednesday