UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for UPSC Geologist Exam & Geo-Scientist Exam is as follows:-
UPSC Geologist Exam & Geo-Scientist Exam
Candidates who are interested to give the UPSC Geologist Exam & Geo-Scientist Exam may check the syllabus pattern from here.
UPSC Geologist Exam & Geo-Scientist Exam Pattern Syllabus
- To hire the candidates in Geologist and Geo-scientist, the Union Public Service Commission conducts the exams for the candidates those who wish to work in this field.
- The posts in which the candidate can be hired is Group A post of Geologist, Chemist in Geological Survey in India, Geophysicist and Junior Hydro-geologist in Central Ground Water Board.
- The candidate those who are applying for this exam should necessarily know about the exam pattern .
- The UPSC Geologist selection process is divided into 2 parts which is Written Examination and Personality interview round.
- The general English paper which is common for all the post will have short essays. The other question will be designed in a way to understand their grammar, vocabulary and so on.
- In the Geologist paper I the syllabus are Geomorphology and Remote sensing, Structural geology, Geotectonic, Stratigraphy and Paleontology. Paper II contains Mineralogy, Igneous and metamorphic petrology, Sedimentlogy, Geochemistry and Environmental geology. Paper III have the syllabus Indian mineral deposits and mineral economics, Ore genesis.
- In the category 2 Geophysics Paper 1 contains 2 parts, paper 2 also contains 2 part and paper 3 also contains part A and B.
- In the Category 3 Chemists there are altogether 3 papers and many subjects inside that.
- In the final category 4 Hydro geologists which also have different paper.
Click here for Geology Complete Syllabus
Click here for Geophysics Complete Syllabus
Click here for Chemistry Complete Syllabus
Click here for Hydrogeology Complete Syllabus
Author: Admin Official Website:- www.employmentnewz24.com